Host A Book Drive
- Mini-Libraries and Free Little Libraries located throughout St. Charles County
- Outreach visits to the jail and juvenile justice center
- Summer enrichment opportunities for children
- Gifts for the Helping Hands for the Holidays event
- Literacy support for adults returning to the work force
Last year, the St. Charles City-County Library Foundation distributed over 25,000 books. In many cases, the books we provide are a child’s first and only one. With your help, we can help build early literacy skills for more individuals in our community.
Setting up a book drive is easy and we are here to help every step of the way. If you are interested in hosting a book drive please fill out the Book Drive Application and submit to the Foundation for review. For more details or questions please reference our Book Drive Tool Kit or contact Extension Services Specialist, Karen Englert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer With Us
The Library Foundation is engaging volunteers for two programs; Books to You and Ready to Read as well as general Foundation assistance. Specific opportunities include:
- Mini Library Manager
- Books to You Discussion Leader
- Home Visit Specialist
- Foundation Volunteer
- Teen Outreach Program Leader
Learn more about these volunteer opportunites and how to apply. Download and print the volunteer application here.